Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



And this is where we spent bringing in the New Year!  This is Mom and Dad's new bar room...it's "Flame-ing" Dad. Ha Ha! It is quite the cozy place to sit and play games or help the kids make playdough weiners or play Hungry Hippos for hours (literally hours) on end!



We had a great night playing Rumoli with Lucie and by the end of the night Lucie even remembered to put her Poker hand money into the Poker Pot and not the middle. (It wasn't a Lucie-ism but was still funny right Lucie?)



We've had an awesome 2005, I had about three hours of driving time today to think about it, and yeah, it was a good year.  We seen many new babies join our circle of family and friends...Brianna, Courtney, Mackenzie, Joeye, Kaelin, Elliot, and Aiden.  We only had four losses this year, Aaron's great Auntie Elvina, mom's 1st cousin JJ, and our two baby angels Madison and Treya whom we never got to meet.  We celebrated four weddings this year, Auntie Anne and Uncle Derek, Monica and David, Candice and Trevor, and Jeff and Megan.  My little Joey started Junior Kindergarten..so many milestones....



I can't wait to see what's in store for 2006....although...I have an idea it'll be fabulous!  We're celebrating Mom's 50th and H's 30th this week so we'll be off to a good start! Stay tuned for some birthday blogs for the birthday ladies...don't worry Mom I won't post the picture of you with a perm...hee hee... 

2 comments:

New MrsIngram said...

Looks like you all had a great time. I can't wait to see and meet everyone in August. Amy keeps saying that Aaron will fit right into our group .. not sure if he will see that as a good thing or a bad one .. HA!

I can't believe you mentioned the upcoming 3-0 for your sis .. only means it's around the corner for some of us .. so sad!

Anonymous said...

The new bar looks great guys! That must have taken lot of hard work!

Yes, I am really excited to meet everyone next summer to. I just hope that when I get the chance I don't get one of my shy spells and clam up. Usually I am pretty outgoing, but once in awhile I get nervous and tend to sit back and observe instead of participating.

I am just SO excited!And Henry is getting married...it is going to be so much fun!