Monday, January 23, 2006

We rocked the night away!

What a great concert! There were two opening bands that I can't remember (they weren't that good) and then Live played opening for Nickelback. I think Live was just as good as Nickelback. Their lead singer had some cute dance moves...for a rocker that is...And what's a concert without Marg, Aaron's co-worker, an enthusiastic old-school head banger bopping the night away. I think that with the exception of Fleetwood Mac (because Mom and Dad went with us) Marg and her boyfriend Steve have gone with us to every concert at the Saddledome. And at each and every concert you can count on Marg headbanging and jumping around for the entire time. It makes it fun to say the least!
Hope Hillary Duff is just as fun for you guys down East! I'm already checking out what the next concerts are coming this way...

5 comments:

Blog U Say!!! said...

IT sounds like you had a great time and April and I are both envious. I mean comeon it's Nickleback. Hilary Duff has nothing on Nickleback, and I really enjoy Live too.

I think I also have April talked into an Alice Cooper Concert. I have never been disappointed in an Alice cooper show to date, so I am hoping she likes it.

Later,

Henry

New MrsIngram said...

Ditto what Henry said .. you can't even compre Hillary Duff and Nickleback, I'm sure the kids would disagree but certainly in my mind.

Head-banging with friends sounds like a good time and a blast from the past, I will have girls singing and dancing, that will remind me of my age .. it's a different kind of fun!

Alberta said...

I'm sure there are more than a few politicians head banging of a different sort today!

Glad to hear you had a great time...and it was only Monday! What's in store for a Friday night????

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you guys had fun. I love concerts. One time we went to (OK you can laugh) a Rankin Family concert, thinking it would be fun, but it was awsome. Really! People were stomping their feet so hard I thought all the seats would fall down. You never know how much fun they are going to be until you get there. We went to the outdoor concert (Summersault?) in Halifax one year and it was a blast!But, Hillary Duff? Think the kids will enjoy that much more than you adults. I'd love to see Nickleback.

Anonymous said...

Jeff and me are experienced concert-goers...it that even a word...if not, it is now...we havent seen Nickleback, but we have seen Crue, Metallica, Velvet Revolver (its really guns 'n roses, but without Axl...instead its Scott from Stone Temple Pilots...Scott was way better than Axl)...Alice Cooper, Ozzy, Chili Peppers, etc...They all had great parts to the show...even if it was the really drunk guy in the seats in front of us at Crue...he kept falling into the row of ladies in front of him...it was hard to keep an eye on the show when he was hilarious...

As Jeff says...any concert is a great concert...even if its the Rankins...

just kidding Jen...Me and Les first concert was in Summerside PEI with Nannie and Pappa and Mom and Dad....for STOMPIN' TOM!!!! even that was alot of fun cause we actually knew more songs from him than we realized...

its Bud the spud
from the bright red mud
rolling down the highway smiling...

H