Saturday, January 28, 2006

Our visit to Alix


Image hosting by Photobucket
Joey the ballerina - just kidding Aaron-
Image hosting by Photobucket
Kirsten and Kacie
Image hosting by Photobucket
Joey sticking his bum in Kirsten's face - sorry Kirsten
Image hosting by Photobucket
Kyla maxin' and relaxin'
Image hosting by Photobucket
Alex and Kacie playing barbies



Apparently Alix isn't as far away as I thought. It was two hours from my house right to Tina's which isn't too bad.  We left at 8:30 and were home for 4:30 although Joey kept telling me that he was staying at Kacie's house.  Sorry Joey, maybe when you're about ten years older... Alix is a cute little town, I'm not sure what the population is but it's definitely small, there's a Food Town instead of a major supermarket and there's no name-brand restaurants and there's no Tim Horton's...I don't think I could do the small town lifestyle, I'd probably be driving into the city every other day.  Tina's actually a city girl as well but she's adjusting quite well I must say and the kids seem to love it there.  I suppose we'll have to visit more often than once every six months!  Thanks for the visit guys! (And as mentioned earlier the next blog is Tina's picture for you Steve get a good look now because I'm sure I'll delete that post by the end of the weekend! I'm sure you'll understand why when you see what I look like. Ha Ha!)

No comments: