Saturday, January 28, 2006

This one's for you Tina!


Image hosting by Photobucket
Lesley, Dusty and Debbie
Image hosting by Photobucket
Allan, Les, Nicki,Debbie,Tina,Sean,Dusty,John, Jen
Image hosting by Photobucket
This is Tina's favourite outfit...never got it on film to prove though...
Image hosting by Photobucket
Lesley and Baby Calvin
Image hosting by Photobucket
Cal's 1st trip to Calaway Park with Cindy, Sean, me and I think John or maybe Mark?



Alright girlfriend as much as I hated to post the nasty pictures of me I thought we should show Steve the dominitrix in his little lady....notice the handcuffs Steve?!? Tina , if I would do this on just a regular average day could you imagine what I'd do to you at your Stagette, Bridal Shower, eek...wedding day?  The phrase "Tina and Lesley Kickin' It Old School" comes to mind...Maybe things are good just the way they are, hey?  Just kidding! We wouldn't want to give your mom a heart attack would we? Although I'm still going to send you the bridal magazines...we can hope can't we?!?

No comments: