Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Only 3 days of vacation time for Aaron then it's back to work...

The skating idea didn't happen this week, it turns out that all of the stores in Calgary are sold out of the wee skates (that's fine with me) so we'll have to wait a little while longer. I don't mind the boys learning to skate but I think it would be better to do them one at a time, after all there is a 2 year difference between them.
I've got all of my housekeeping done and am ready for the next round of guests. And while doing so I found some Christmas presents that I had hidden...I bought the boys animal flashlights from Costco and Alex had found them before Christmas so I moved them upstairs and lo and behold that's where I found them tonight. At least I'll have a new toy to occupy them when we all go out tomorrow night...I don't mind bribing my kids...

No comments: