Sunday, January 08, 2006

Day 2 of P.T. and I haven't given up...yet...

Day 1 wasn't so great, one pee standing at the toilet and a whole bunch of wet waffle underoos. I almost re-considered the whole training thing but then remembered that Joey was slow on the get go but by the end of the week he had it down pat. Day 2 was pretty much the same as yesterday although Alex just didn't give himself enough time to get down his drawers for the most part. We'll see what Day 3 has in store for us and it's also a social week, we're celebrating Brian's birthday Tuesday (so that includes a car ride in underwear-I'm cringing just thinking about it) and then Wednesday is the Hitmen game so hopefully Grandma won't mind the possibility of soggy pants.
The boys and I had a nice relaxing weekend, Aaron went back to work yesterday and jumped in full force with a visitation tonight and prayers Monday night...back to the same ole, same ole I suppose. Although he said two weeks wasn't long enough. So, the kids and I hung out around the house, Alex got a haircut before bath time tonight and that' s about it. It's not too often that we do nothing, but I sure enjoyed it!

And eventually Mom will get around to figuring out pictures and will post Dad up on stage at Jubilations...it really was a Kodak moment!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lesley,
Potty training already! Kids sure grow up fast! I hope that it is a successful week for the both of you! Good Luck!

New MrsIngram said...

I dread doing potty training again. Wet little panties and puddles on the floors for a couple of days .. oh and let's not forget my favorite ... "Mom come check my bum .. I poo'd but you need to check it" YAY because that's soo the first thing I wanted to do after my morning coffee. Aww well it's not like they can see it themselves right? Ya gotta love 'em!