Friday, January 06, 2006

Who else has a blog?

Hello everyone, as I was perusing Jen's blog I came across that Auntie Anne has a blog, so now I'd like to know what it is so we can all check out what else is going on, in that end of the country...don't hold out on us...
Jubilations was a blast, Dad was up on stage performing stunts and H and I went up for H's birthday and my un-birthday.
I think Mom will have to do the pictures from tonights event...
It's been a long night and Joey has a dental appt. at 7:30 tomorrow morning,what was I thinking?

2 comments:

Blog U Say!!! said...

Hiya Les,

It looks like were all Bloggin now. Jen has mentioned to me that I should really have one being a computer geek and all, so I did it. It can be found at http://macaulayclan.blogspot.com


Later,

Uncle Henry

Anonymous said...

Finally!!