Monday, January 02, 2006

Mom has jumped on the Blog wagon!

I've added the link to Mom's blog "Lil Salmon House" (named after their pink house) to my blog so everyone can check it out before she bails on the whole thing....let's show the birthday girl to be a little encouragement!
I do enjoy reading the blogs when I need a few laughs or a break...and with these kids it can happen often...
Still working on the birthday blogs though, I think I scanned about 120-ish pictures and then had to crop and name and so on and so forth. It's a long process but will be worth it in the end, hopefully!
Aaron's out buying skates, helmets, knee pads and all that to teach the boys to skate, he had last week off and this week off and figures by Saturday they'll be doing figure 8's (or the male equivalent to that). Boy, is Aaron in for a surprise or what?!? I'm sure it'll make for a good story or a long wait to get stitches. Only time will tell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and dont for get...the BIG YELLOW BOW with white stars on it.....

H