Monday, January 02, 2006

Surprise! Happy 50th Birthday Mom!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here's Mom and Dad on Mom's High School Reunion night...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mom driving her shiny new Saturn...it's another red one...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Nannie, Mom and LeeAnne at my wedding reception...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mom wearing high heels...that so never happens....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Oh look...it's another red one...and Mom and Dad...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
October 11, 1975...who are those good looking people....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The newlyweds cutting their cake...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Christmas of '78
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The bride and groom again....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mom and her first grandson Joey...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mom and cousin Gary who is now 22 I think...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mom and her new son-in-law Aaron
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A younger MacAulay clan....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This was about fifteen years ago...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mom and Heather and cousin Nicholaus at Julian and Tara's wedding...



That's all folks! Thanks for joining me in the trip down memory lane...Mom may get even at a later date...although I did put the Boy George picture of me in this mix so she can't be too upset with me...



Have a wonderful 50th birthday Mom! You have accomplished a lot in these past years...you managed to put up with Dad for over 30 years...you raised two great girls...you have a hand in raising your two grandsons...you have a lot to be proud of!



I've posted this two days early Mom's actual birthday is January 4th but she'll be here visiting so I wanted to be sure I got this down without her interfering or deleting. Ha Ha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love all the pics, Les. I can't believe how much Joe has changed over the years!