Sunday, January 15, 2006

Mom and Dad are rocking the night away as we speak...

They're at the Bryan Adams concert tonight which reminds me that Aaron and I have date night coming up to go see Nickelback and Live. I can't wait! Last year was a good year for concerts, we seen Nickelback, Godsmack, Aerosmith, Metallica, Rod Stewart (Aaron didn't go to that one) and Fleetwood Mac with Mom and Dad. That's one thing that we enjoy, going out to listen to some good loud music! Aaron's work has seats in the 13th row so we get a chance to buy the tickets from his boss before Ticketmaster tickets go on sale so we don't have to sit in the nosebleeds.
We had a great weekend at the Beck's cottage, we arrived about five minutes before they even got there so they were very surprised! We didn't get any snow while we were there so we went walking down to the campgrounds/river and checked things out down there. The boys even checked out a hockey game on the ice. Both boys outgrow their winter boots already, we didn't realize it until we went on the big hike and they wanted to be carried half of the way home. So I had to buy them another pair of new boots for this season...could be worse I suppose it could have been outgrowing all of their winter gear at the same time, it was hard enough finding the right size boots. This happened with Alex last Feb, so I really should have known better.
I'll have pictures to post shortly...
Only two more sleeps to Stampin' night...I swear I'm having withdrawals...

1 comment:

New MrsIngram said...

Those sound like exciting concerts, but I really can't complain I got to see Our Lady Peace, Maroon Five, The Hip and the Stones all in one day .. very exciting. Now on the 30th of the month, after standing in line at crazy hours of the night .. I get to go watch Hillary Duff with the girls! Hope you have at your concert!