Friday, January 20, 2006

Yes boys, you're grandparents were pretty cool!


Image hosting by Photobucket
Phew! I've finally finished scanning all of the pictures Mom gave me!  It only took about two hours to do but now I have to crop and label everything...which could take a while.  And I have come across more pictures of Dad and some siblings from when they were kids so I'll try and post those for everyone.



This is one of my favourites though! I think in ten or fifteen years time we'll have to pull it out and show Joey and Alex how cool Nannie and Papa were, although hopefully they will still be pretty cool.  I hear Dad's kicking motorcycle tires again...



Auntie Kathryn is coming for dinner Sunday with her boyfriend Jeff,originally we were going to go out for a grownup dinner but haven't been able to track down a sitter so it'll have to be a whole family event and then Monday Kathryn and Jeff have volunteered to take the boys to the zoo once Joey gets home from school.  Bless their hearts!  That's our Nickelback concert night so the boys should be good from Grandma and in bed by 7:30!



Have a great weekend everyone! Aaron's working so I'll be hanging wallpaper border in the kids playroom by myself...or trying to anyways!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun at the concert! Hike and his girlfriend went to the concert tonight here in Vancouver and were pretty excited to have gotten tickets!
Oh yes, forgot to mention earlier that I applaud your level head when Joey broke his tooth, Alli had a similar incedent when Zach slipped in the bathroom a few years ago and broke his front tooth, takes after his Uncle Hike I guess!