Tuesday, January 10, 2006

High School Reunion...Do I Dare?

Well apparently it's been ten years this spring since I graduated from high school. I got an email from an old classmate Jen asking if I was going to the reunion and I didn't have an answer for her. It's not until May/June so I've got some time to ponder (lose the extra baby fat, which we all know isn't really baby fat but are too polite to say so) or time to make up some fabulous excuse of something way better that I'm doing on the same night.
Mom went to her 10 year reunion and said it was a good time, I think she must have won the "person most travelled award" because in the army she must have been cross-country twice by then. Ha Ha.
Oh well, I have lots of time to make up my mind and change it again.
I'm back in the stamping game soon enough! My next class is next Tuesday and although it was only a two month break it really seemed much longer. Christine (my stamping teacher) is also starting up a Ladies Bunco Night which I've been invited to, I've played once before but with ladies I didn't really know all that well so it wasn't as fun as I think it should have been. We'll see. Aaron's been wanting to start up a Poker Night but has been dragging his feet so I think I'll have to take on the project and get it going for him. He sure needs some time with his dogs to unwind ( Where my dogs at Dad?)
Potty training has taken a little break, Alex broke out in a huge rash tonight from the wet underoos, apparently Joey had tougher skin than Alex did, but we'll keep trying...one way or the other he will be trained by the summer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if only we all had a Mr. Woody to help us....i just cant get the image of him suntanning on his picnic table in the middle of Jan...

H