Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy 30th Birthday Heather!

I know your big day isn't until Thursday but I had to seize the opportunity when I had it...so...you can hate me for it and get over it by Thursday night!
For the most part I think I picked out some very flattering pics of you! And for the others...well...paybacks a bitch like Mom said. On the upside I managed to not include any bathtub pictures of you as a baby! But due to bad planning the pics are in reverse order...c'est la vie.
Can't wait for Jubilations night. I bought you you're birthday girl ribbon to wear with pride, tee hee...
Happy Early Birthday to you Candice! It's nice to have someone to share your day with (right Uncle Paul) and for those who didn't know I share my birthday with Kelsey. There's your useless trivia for the day!

4 comments:

New MrsIngram said...

Happy 30th Heather .. should we be expecting your blog soon?

Our family certainly does seem to be a fan of sharing birthdays!

To add to them .. Uncle Paul and Matts birthday is shared with JJ's dad and Mom's birthday is shared with JJ's sister!

New MrsIngram said...

Oh yes and of course my little Joeye tried to steal mine .. but haha I showed her and just held her in a few hours!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Heather!

Paul (Melvin, not MacAulay) and I have our birthdays very close together as well. Mine's on Sept 5th and his is the 7th. Not the same day though...oh, so close!

Blog U Say!!! said...

Yeah, I remember when the cake used to be mine but now I gotta settle for a Wiggle's cake and soon it will be Barbie. Madison has graced us with her presence on my Birthday.

I really dont mind sharing because my work thinks I am special and they get me one, all to myself.