Monday, January 30, 2006

We survived another Monday!

After Joey having those two extra days off I think he was looking forward to the school bus coming this morning almost as much as I was!
We've got another busy week ahead! Tonight I headed over to Lucie's for a quick intro to blogging. Good luck Lucie! A lot of it is self-explanatory so I think it's a lot of playing around with it to see what all you can do.
Tomorrow is Zeke's birthday party and I have yet to make his cake, wrap his gift or whip up a card for the little guy. I'm sure by 7 o'clock tomorrow morning it'll all be done though. Thursday is another seminar at Joey's school for 'advocating for your child' and then it's Friday again, thank goodness, a busy week seems to go by faster than an uneventful one! Aaron has Tuesday, Wednesday off so he'll be around to help with the kiddies, although I think he may try and take Joey tobogganing by himself. Joey could have kept tobogganing last time we went but Alex was tired and cranky so we had to leave, this way Joey and Aaron can have some fun together.
I think my goal for the month of Feb. is to dust off the digital video camera and start putting it to good use. I keep thinking of all those times when I should have been taping it....better late than never, right?!?

No comments: