Thursday, January 12, 2006

TGIF Tomorrow!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



What a week, potty training came to an abrupt standstill when poor Alex broke out in a diaper rash from the soggy underoos...our goal is August so we've given ourselves lots of time!  Aaron and I went to the Hitmen Game Wednesday night with Sheldon and Leanne, Hitmen won, YEAH!  Although to be honest Leanne and I only go to socialize and people-watch.  Heather came over to visit all of the kids today and we went Costco shopping.  Now that Christmas is over I think I'm spending more time waiting in lines there, but it's Costco, that says it all. I still have to watch the CBC Avian Flu documentary from last night, Mom said it's pretty scary, I'm not looking forward to it but I'm thinking that I'll need to get my head out of the sand sooner than later.  I think we're off  to the cottage to surprise the in-laws tomorrow night for a weekend visit.  Unless you're reading this Deb and in that case SURPRISE! (I've got lasagna, breadsticks and caesar salad for Saturday's dinner)  We had a lice scare at my dayhome this week, luckily it turned out to be nothing but just the thought of it has me itching...at least I've got boys so if need be I could give them a #2 special...as long as I don't get it we'll be jussssst fine!  Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Blog U Say!!! said...

Thank goodness it was only a scare.

I remember our bout with the"Bugs"(As the girls call them.) We have had it happen twice and on one of the occasions I got to play barber on April's hair. I sure dont know what she was thinking.

I remember months afterwards, we went to a McDonalds and the kids asked to play in the Jungle Gym. When I said no Michaela proudly annoucned. "Why dad is it because we got The Bugs".

Never did I say no again. :~)

Have a good weekend,

Uncle Henry