Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I've had my Stampin' Up fix for the month...

What a fun night! I almost forgot how much I enjoy my Ladies Nights and lucky for Aaron the boys were good and in bed by 8 o'clock so he pretty much had the night to himself to do his thing.
Cindy is visiting tomorrow with Brooklyn and Mackenzie so that'll give the boys some playtime with their cousins and will give me some adult conversation!
Joey has a new friend in his class named Alex. His teacher says they play together, sit together and run around together...this could be Joey's first best friend in the making...he talks about him afterschool, I think, it is a bit confusing with his little brother being Alex as well.
Last week Alex wouldn't answer to his name, he decided he was now 'AJ' (Alexander Jacob) although he pronounces it 'IJ'. It was so funny! I'm not sure where he comes up with these ideas, he's way too smart for his own good some days!
Joey seems to be adjusting to his new smile! He was quite proud to show off his loss to the bus driver this morning, I'm not sure I was quite prepared for there to be such a large gap though. His tooth didn't look that big when it was actually in his mouth still, I'm sure I'll get used to it just in time for the other front one to fall out!
So, in the end Aaron and I compromised and the Tooth Fairy gave Joey a new I Spy book and a cool wallet with the chain attached and a new $20 inside. And you know what Joey said...nothing...he didn't seem to understand any of it, all he knew was that he got a new book. I'm sure we could have skipped the $ and he would've been okay with it. But traditions have to start sometime...
www.splitcoaststampers.com is a good stamping site for you to check out Mom for card ideas!

1 comment:

New MrsIngram said...

Ahh a word of advice while he hardly noticed you gave him $20 for his tooth, geez I wish someone would have said this to me ... There are a lot of teeth in their littles mouths, and you have not only one mouth but two, don't forget his little brother will follow losing all the teeth and he will know how much his brother got for teeth. Also once they start losing molars for seem reason they think the bigger the teeth, the more money they will get. Ohh and you have to go to the dentist and have teeth pulled to try and avoid braces, well of course since it hurt to lose these ones I should be looking forward to big bucks under the pillow. Trust me on this one .. start with a tooney, there's more room to move up! Lucky for me Joeye will never know how much money her sisters got for their teeth.