Friday, January 27, 2006

TGIF!

What a long couple days it has been! Poor Aislynn had a viral infection in her mouth and has been quite contrary which makes it hard on the other kids. But we all survived.
Heather came to babysit tonight so I could sneak away to the Partylite show, I was disappointed with the cash and carry table, all that was left for candles were ball candles which just aren't my thing. I think they look funny when you burn them and what's the point of having them if you're not going to burn them. They also discontinued a whole bunch of fragrances that I like although they have brought in a few good ones. But I think I still got sucked into putting in another order, if you spend $50 you can buy a set of three mini jars for $5 and Carrie will through in a dozen tealights too. I can't pass up a bargain like that now can I? Don't answer that Aaron!
I managed to get most of my housekeeping done tonight so I think we're off to Alix first thing in the morning. I phoned Tina to see if I should bring the boys toboggans and apparently there's no hills in Alix so I think I'll just bring snowpants in case they feel like playing outside, it's supposed to be 6 here so hopefully it'll be close to that at their place. The kids haven't seen each other for a while and I think they'll need to blow off their energy outdoors for awhile.

No comments: