Friday, December 30, 2005

Auntie Anne's family tree!

Before I forget again, Jen said that Auntie Anne has a fairly detailed family tree on a spreadsheet or word doc. so if possible could you send it my way via email please. And if anyone else has info that could be emailed I'd love to have it.
So, today's adventure was supposed to be all about maxin' and relaxin' ...well...it wasn't. It started at 2:10 this morning when Mom's new weather station alarm went off to tell us we were having weather. Ha Ha Mom! Lucky for her it was only Aaron, myself, Joey and Alex that were awakened by it! I think the joke was on me...but the story continues...when Dad asked me how I slept last night I made the mistake of being honest and told my parents their twin beds suck! And that's what started the hunt for the new twin beds! Aaron and I were bunking with the boys so Lucie could have the guest room. Three or four different mattress places later we left with some new beds...I almost feel guilty but boy I'm going to sleep some good tonight!
Thanks Mom and Dad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Les
I did some research on the MacAulay family tree a few years back and had lots and lots of info. I know I still have it around here somewheres, so perhaps I will try and dig it out for you. I also had it stored on floppy disc, but, not sure where it went. However, Uncle Paul also has lots of info about the MacAulays as I gave him copies of everything I had and he did a lot of his own research as well. I will try and get together with Uncle Paul and get the info for you. Have a great New Years Eve.
Hugs, Auntie Anne & Uncle Derek