Thursday, December 01, 2005

Snow Day!




Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



This is how Alex spent his day...he started off with 'the stacking of the cans', thankfully none of them landed on his toes!  And then we progressed to some fun in the snow. My kids are real snowbunnies!  I had to bribe Alex to come in for a snack after he'd been out for an hour.



Tonight was the last parent seminar at Joey's school, Auntie Heather came with me to check out the Crazy Lady and as Murphy's Law would have it, the mom wasn't there tonight.  Although H did get to meet Joey's O.T. and Speech T. who couldn't say enough great things about Joey and she got to check out his school and classroom.  It was pretty impressive I must say!



Then we hit Chinook Centre to get some more lined pants at Old Navy.  You gotta love that store, if you've never shopped there, you need to start.  We picked up some navy lined pants and 5 really cool/stylish long sleeved shirts for the boys and it was only $58.  You can't get that at Wal-Mart.  And we picked up a few more Christmas gifts and then called it a night.  We're having a lot of blowing snow and H still had to drive to Turner Valley.



Thank goodness it's Friday tomorrow! It's been a long week and I think we're decorating the house this weekend...I've got most of my games/prizes/food organized for this big Cookie Extravaganza...my plan was to host the first annual exchange and then we'll all take turns hosting but Mom kindly pointed out that it's called "The 1st Annual Beck Cookie Exchange" so it looks like I'm in it for the long haul.



Oh well, I thrive on chaos! 

No comments: