Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Two good pictures of Joey from the Baptism


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



 



Okay the pictures were posted backwards but what had happened was I asked Joey to smile for a picture and he thought about it for a sec (picture 2) and then started dancing (picture 1).  My kids are such clowns!



Yes Mom, I think I do have a 36 hour day! Actually I think it's just that my minutes are actually 90 seconds long versus everyone else only having 60 seconds!  It's 7:40 PM, Aislynn stayed late until 6:10 and since then I have made dinner, fed the boys, done dishes, gave the boys a bath, got them into bed and asleep, swept and mopped the main floor, cleaned the main floor bathroom, ironed Aaron's shirts and started another load of laundry, and changed all of the garbages.  Not necessarily in that order but I'm motivated to get the rest done so I can finish wrapping Christmas presents.  I also need to make Christmas cards for Joey's teachers/therapists/bussing aides/drivers...we went with the traditional Pot of Gold for each of them and I'm thinking of putting coffee certificates in their cards from Starbucks or Tim Hortons.  We're also buying something for the classroom, I sent a list of ideas but haven't got a firm answer yet.  We were thinking of art supplies or maybe a CD player for the class or something like that. We'll be putting our "It's Great to Be an Albertan" money to good use and spreading it around a bit.

No comments: