Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Cheers!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Here is our picture pre-Christmas Party #1...notice Aaron's cute holiday shot glass necklaces. 



So, in the background you'll see pretty  much the extent of our living room Christmas decorations. The tree won't be up until Sunday, oh and there's also poinsetta garland wrapped along the curtain rod which is not pictured.  Aaron doesn't believe in putting un-necessary holes in the walls so there goes the idea of hanging anything and he's not willing to put up a shelf to display things on so I think my decorating is going to be somewhat limited. (hence the dining room holiday curtains) I have the Partylite stuff on the end shelves of my kitchen cupboards and stuff in the high windows in the dining room....Pretty sparse if you ask me, but this is a losing battle with Aaron.  He actually read an article in Men's Health about 9 years ago that was titled "Knick-Knack's CAN Kill You", he should have laminated it and stuck it in his wallet because he quotes this article an awful lot.  It said that about 15% of all accidental deaths are related to knick-knacks. 



The playroom on the other hand is my domain and is done up quite well, bulletin board and all!  The kids and I started our Christmas ornament crafts this morning, we're making the candy canes a la beads and pipecleaners.  I can't count how many times I pricked my finger on the pipecleaners, I'm sure I'll have a big callous by the time we're finished our project.

No comments: