Sunday, December 11, 2005

Party #2


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Here we are all dressed up and ready for party #2 at Heritage Park hosted by Wilbert Vault. It was a pretty good night, good food, good company, good music, bad karaoke-ing. We were the last of the M & H'ers to leave I think we were home at 11:30, but we had a good time visiting with our friends, Right before we left Joey had an accident (he's still sick) so we were a little leary of leaving the boys but lucky for us it was Grandma's turn to sit so we went anyways. Turns out it was only a one shot deal and he was good for the rest of the night just a bit of a cough. Check out the sexy shoes, they're so not typical Lesley-style but amazingly enough they were comfy enough that I'll wear them to next weekends party. Coincidently I've probably be doing an encore presentation of tonight's party dress. I wore Leanne's pashmina tonight so I'll switch to a sheer fancier wrap next weekend and go with an updo. I think most of the ladies at tonight's gala are wearing the same outfits next weekend. Gotta get our money's worth!

No comments: