Thursday, December 08, 2005

Highlight of my Christmas shopping...

We decided to buy Joey's class the Little People's Garage which is listed at $44.99 in the Wish Book so when I seen it at Superstore tonight for $34.88 I jumped on it. When I got to the checkout it came up as $44.95 so after they checked it out they not only gave it to me for $34.88 they gave me an extra $10 off in accordance to the Scanning Code of Practise. I've seen that sign a hundred times and I'm sure I've had more than just this one item come up at the wrong price, but in any case it was a nice surprise! So now that we got the Garage for $25 I think we'll probably buy them some books and some shaving cream as well.
There's another baby boy in the neighbourhood, our next door neighbours had Aiden Isaiah on Tuesday. This seems to be the year of baby boys...except Joeye and Courtney of course.

No comments: