Friday, December 23, 2005

Surprise!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Thank you, thank you, thank you Jacquie & family! We had our neighbours over for a visit and gift exchange last night and I tell you they could not have bought anything more perfect! They gave the boys a camouflauge pop up tent with an inflatable bottom! It was so cool! H and I had to run out to buy a few things and came home to find Aaron, Joey and Alex in the tent giggling away. It was a picture perfect moment! Nelson found the ultimate gift for Aaron...a new shooter game...boy, we could be in trouble this year! Jacquie bought me a lovely Japanese tea set...it's like she's telling me to just sit back and relax, great idea Jacquie!



So I officially have closed the dayhome doors for 2005! Yippee! I was supposed to have Aislynn today but when her mom realized she'd be the only child here today she decided to take her daughter shopping with her instead. So, now we're off to zoo with Nannie and Papa today, Aaron has today off too so it'll be a family thing, H has spent the past day or two with us so I suppose she'll want to go home and spend some time with Jeff too. Dad has his first pedicure this afternoon. Hopefully we'll get pictures of that too! He likes to be on the Blog so we'll just test how much...This was actually part of his Christmas gift from last year but he never got around to it and I told him that he can't get new presents until his old presents are done. That got his attention!



I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas holiday and can spend it with friends and family!




No comments: