Monday, December 26, 2005

And Here's How It All Went Down...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Aaron was the first one up in the morning and put the Christmas bells around Lyla's dog collar and sent her on upstairs to play Rudolph and try and wake up the boys...well about twenty minutes later Aaron went stomping around upstairs to speed things up a bit. So we had our gift opening, then Mom and I took Joey and Alex for a walk around the big pond to burn off some energy. Lucie, Christian, H and Jeff joined us for an afternoon Christmas dinner, then it was the poker game, caramel fondue dessert, Scattagories tournament, midnight lunch and that's about it in a nutshell.



Tomorrow morning we're off to the cottage for a couple days and then heading north to Morinville to spend New Year's. I don't know if any of the other mom's went Boxing Day shopping but I went to do a bit of shopping and never bought a thing for myself but managed to pick up stuff for the boys (including the big boy). Although I found the kids stuff is where the bargains were, The Children's Place had their entire store for 40% off, so I picked up the really cool lined pants and camoflauge pants for the boys for $9 each...you can't buy consigned stuff for that cheap...



Hope you all have a great New Year's!

1 comment:

New MrsIngram said...

Ahh you guys look like you're having so much fun .. wish I could've been there to enjoy it with you!

I never made it out for any boxing day sales at all. I wish I would've but just couldn't find the time ... I was still trying to dig myself out of all that wrapping paper. Hey question, when do you take your tree down?