Friday, December 09, 2005

I swear "It's a Small World After All" should be our theme song!

So, here I was taking a break from my boys today and I thought I'd check out the blog and figure out what could I possibly write about tonight when I clicked "next blog" and what did I see but my mysterious (only because we've never met) Auntie Jenny's blog. I think it was called A Day With Daisy or something like that so I was having a little looksy and the words BLUE WEDDING DRESS just kind of jumped out...now how many people that you know got married in a blue wedding dress?!? So, needless to say I've got the full story now. And then I had to go back up to the top to see the profile and sure enough it's the Melvin family blog. What a coincidence! Are there any more MacAulay blogs out there?

Doesn't this beat the Superstore story from last night?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i tried looking around to see if I could send her something, anything too...but no luck here either...

I wonder if any of the rest of the family knew about her blog...it's so much easier to keep tabs on everyone...

H

Jen, Paul and Daisy said...

I see you read the story on the blue wedding dress. Yea, that dress will haunt me forever. If I could have only changed one thing about the entire wedding, it would have been that darn dress. I guess it serves me right, if I had laid off the junk food more I would have been able to fit into another dress right of the rack. What can I say, I love to cook! Must be a MacAulay thing.

Jen

Nat said...

That's funny, I got married in a blue wedding dress, I'm going to post the picture on my blog....lol