Monday, December 05, 2005

I love my blog readers!

It's such a nice cozy feeling to see y'all checking up on me and my boys...
Anyways, Mike I can't believe that you can come visit the island but you have to pay to leave...well actually I can believe that...that's not exactly chump change either...I guess we'll be saving our $1600/it's great to be an albertan money for our trip...eventually though I'll get my front loading washer and Aaron will get his fancy gunsafe. I have warned him though that his $1500 gun safe will be on display in my living room where my $1500 leather couch could have been.
Thanks H for clearing up the cocaine business...I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought it couldn't have been true! It just seems sooooooooo very wrong!
In my 90 seconds per minute day today I managed to whip up some holiday curtains for the dining room and organize our Christmas tree decorations. The big tree trimming will probably be this Sunday providing Aaron isn't hungover from Christmas Party #2, which is a formal, which means open bar, which usually means that Aaron's double fisting his drinks for most of the night...
Thanks for the holiday suggestions! We're booking our tickets this week...pretty exciting isn't it...
And when I mentioned clam digging to Aaron he actually said "you mean they're buried in the sand and you have to look for them, like with a shovel?"
He really needs to get out more!

2 comments:

New MrsIngram said...

You made Christmas curtains? To think I was so proud of myself for making Chirstmas colour rice krispy squares..haha

I have to say you have been great with staying on top of your blog entries, putting me to shame of course, but I love all the updates, keep em coming! Do you think people are going to catch on to my using pictures to take up space idea?

Lesley said...

You know Monica I'm totally impressed that you can write between your pictures...I can't seem to figure that one out yet! And I don't have a cute picture of myself for my profile yet...I've tried and failed too many times. One day I'll get it...or not!