Tuesday, December 06, 2005

What else are friends for other than embarrassing?

I'm sure my day will come Tina when someone does the same to me...and if you're lucky you'll be the one with the pictures.
We had an awesome visit with Brooklyn, Mackenzie, Aunty Cindy and Auntie Heather today! I was short a Zeke today and had lots of adult help which is rare but oh so appreciated!
So, going back a week or so of blogs I wrote that we were going to buy Joey's classroom something for Christmas and had asked for suggestions from his teacher...You won't believe the reply we received. A toy garage for little cars, some construction diggers for the sand box, a hardcover book and shaving cream(for crafts)! That's it! We were a bit surprised at the requests...if someone offered to buy my classroom something I think I'd have a huge list with a few pricey items just in case someone is feeling very generous this Christmas. The way we look at it though, Joey's Junior K and bussing is covered by some provincial funding so we're saving $610/month. So even if we spent a couple hundred we're still on the winning end of the deal!
The school is having a visit from Santa/and a party on the 19th and unfortunately I can't get the morning off with such short notice and Aaron has to work that day too...so unless Auntie has the morning off Joey won't have any family there. Apparently they have a family party in lieu of a Christmas concert in the evening. I guess we know for next year though. Sorry Joey!

1 comment:

Tina said...

may 21st by the way.