Sunday, December 11, 2005

The Mac-Beck's are going to Beaverbrook!

http://www.themelvinfamily.blogspot.com is where you can catch up to Jen, apparently Norma's just about legally blind. Unfortunately you can't comment on her blog so she has no idea we're reading it and we have no way to 'talk' to her, I have her old mailing address and that's not going to do me any good.
Anyways... our tickets are booked we're officially going to holiday in the Maritimes next summer! I think we fly into Halifax at 8 in the morning on August 8th and then fly out on the 16th at 6 in the evening. We were trying to plan the timing so the kids will sleep on the plane...it could totally backfire on us but we'll give it a go. Now we just have to book a car rental and we're set. We've booked for Aaron, Les, Joey, Alex and Heather. Mom and Dad are planning on spending a month holidays driving across the country in the new truck and bringing the home away from home trailer with them. I'm not 100% sure about Jeff yet, "we" (Dad) were using "our" (Dad's) aero-plan miles to get the tickets and "we" had just about enough for 5 tickets so "we" bought the extra miles to get the 5 tickets so we're booked for sure and then if Jeff comes we can hopefully pickup a seat on the same flight plan.
I've printed off some maps of the Maritimes and distance charts so Aaron has an idea of how things are laid out there, he really had no clue how close everything is.

2 comments:

Jen, Paul and Daisy said...

Well hello there! Your Mom just gave me your blog address. Wow, you really have been keeping up on the family news. You have a ton of entries! (Now I feel really slack..LOL).

I'm glad to see you are all enjoying the Christmas season. It will take me awhile to catch up on all the news. But I have got to tell you how much I love those black shoes!! They are awsome! Your whole outfit is really put together.

So I see that you are planning a big trip to New Brunswick. I hope we will get the chance to meet everyone while you are nearby. Maybe we can take a drive up to Paul's and catch up with everyone at once. Hopefully we will have a better car by then in case we want to take a roadtrip.

Keep in touch.

Jen

Anonymous said...

Hello Leslie this is steven again you know the one in cold lake. Anyway i wanted to say hi to Jennifer and explain who i was (im not sure she knows who i am yet). But her site only allows blog users to post comments could you write her for me please?

Thank you