Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The Last Tuesday Before Christmas....




Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And another busy day comes to an end!  Alex helped the kids and I build a gingerbread house, it turned out way nicer than the Haunted Gingerbread House! Although I seemed a lot of 1-1 action 1 candy for the house and 1 for me...



Joey on the other hand was a reindeer at school today!  He came home with his antler headband on and wore it for just about the rest of the day.  I made him take it off when I took him in for a haircut and after they were done with him the headband was too big.  I didn't realize how much hair he had!



Dad was talking to Nannie MacAulay the other day, I'm not sure if it was on the phone or messaging but she said that the third man in that one picture from way back is indeed Arthur MacAulay. Now, I wasn't around at the time so I can't say for sure but there you have it Jen, it's a definite maybe.



Aaron finished up his Christmas shopping today and Mom and I will be finishing up tomorrow night. Guys are so hard to shop for! Especially since Aaron loves hunting and I know nothing about it or the tools or stuff you need for it.  Thank you Dad for the help, otherwise it would be the same old gift certificate.



Hope you're all ready for Christmas folks because it's got to be getting pretty ugly out there at the malls!

No comments: