Friday, November 30, 2007

Lots of post today....

I could try and spread it out over a few days but then I'd forget everything so here we go.
Alex is turning into quite the performer! He has learned a new song at preschool almost every class and can recite most of the them - even on demand from me, they're just so darned cute I want to show him off to the world!

Santa's Reindeer (to the tune of Frere Jacques)
Santa's reindeer
Santa's reindeer
Off they go
Off they go
Flying over rooftops
Flying over rooftops
Ho Ho Ho
Ho Ho Ho
I'm a Little Christmas Tree (to the tune of I'm A Little Teapot)
I'm a Little Christmas Tree
Short and green
Here are my branches
The cutest you've ever seen
When I get all decorated
Here me cheer

Merry Christmas and
Happy New Year!

Isn't that awesome?!? Okay, what else? Oh yeah, a freaking hilarious video:


I was also going to vent a little today but I've had a change of heart and have decided to just say that there is a definite difference between these two words:

helping hand and free ride. Look it up and figure it out.

4 comments:

Alberta said...

You know you are going to have a great day when the phone rings, and it's Alex singing you one of his new songs! Love it!

Some days I need to vent -thank goodness for girl friends! No matter how hard you try, some just don't GET IT! But it's a new month and things are looking MARVELOUS, DARLING!

Nat said...

You have to vent, inquring minds want to know :)

Tracy said...

I love hearing kids sing songs especially when they don't know the words and they pretend they do so they make stuff up!

If you need a place to vent you know blogging is the place to do it! We are usually quite objective! Hope all is okay!

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

the dancing couple was on Ellen today...they were HILARIOUS!!! and snoop dogg was another guest...Ellen was teasing the bride that she should try out to be one his back-up dancers!@ ha ha ha