Friday, November 02, 2007

Gah! How could I have lost before I even started?!?

This is how :

It's National Blog Posting Month. You're supposed to blog everyday for the month of November and I really really really wanted to do this. And guess what happened?

I forgot to post on the very first day!!!

Hmm, me thinks I may need a vacation!

Anyhoo, last night was Stampin class at Christine's and I was the hostess of the month. That must have been why I forgot about the whole NaBloPoMon thing. I've now got all of my supplies needed for my Christmas Card Workshop (insert super big smile here) for Thursday night. I still have room for 2 more ladies if anyone out there's interested - although I think most of my readers are out of towners so the odds of getting a positive response is slim to none, I know.

Now, I've just got to figure out some hot holiday beverages and get crackin on the homemade cookies.

No comments: