Sunday, December 02, 2007

Greatest insider tip of the weekend

One of my fave places to shop has always been United Library and I just found out this weekend that I can still shop there. Love love love! AND I can still get my 30% discount. Could it get any better than this?

The only downer is that they are only open during daytime hours during the week. So, that would mean Aaron'd have to be willing to watch the kiddies for me so I can sneak down there to buy some new books. I know, I know, I just bought some new Usborne books but I've seriously been having ULS withdrawals...

So how was your weekends?

Our Beaver bottle drive was cancelled due to freezing cold weather so I cleaned house Saturday while Aaron bought a new TV/stereo system for the family room. Then we headed over to Brooklyn's birthday party and then to one Christmas party followed by another Christmas party. Aaron was sick and really just wanted to curl up in a ball in bed but I on the other hand was having too much fun with Leanne...we really should get together more often :o)

Bunco Friday night was a success! I brought 2 new girls in as subs and they were FABULOUS! Nicola and Traci were a lot of fun...Nicola, Christina and I didn't even leave Andrea's until after 12. That's definitely a sign of a good Bunco night :o)

No comments: