Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Okay - here's a stumper for you ...

Where the heck is , , Canada ??? Seriously! I check my visitor map now and then and I always have , , Canada listed.

Toronto, ON, Canada
Malden, MA, United States
Omaha, NE, United States
Brampton, ON, Canada
Canaan Station, NB, Canada
Oromocto, NB, Canada
Orangeburg, SC, United States
Charlottetown, PE, Canada
Edmonton, AB, Canada
, , Canada
Frankford, ON, Canada
Calgary, AB, Canada
Halifax, NS, Canada
Bathurst, NB, Canada
Sackville, NB, Canada
Berwick, NS, Canada
Pretoria, South Africa
, , Canada
Calgary, AB, Canada
Lethbridge, AB, Canada
, , Canada
Blackfalds, AB, Canada
Notre Dame, NB, Canada
Burlington, ON, Canada

I had to refrain from posting yesterday for fear that it would be allllll about poop. Thing Two has had a wicked case of the runs. If there was an upside to it, it's forced me to evaluate his underoo situation and throw out any that look a little snug...and it was easier to rinse and toss then attempt to make his tighty whiteys actually, you know, white.

6 comments:

Alberta said...

,,Canada looks to be on the Hudson Bay,Manitoba side or a territory. Because it's remote, you could be getting that funny reading...bouncing off a couple of satellite feeds...does that make sense?

Nat said...

I'm the Frankford one, heehee

Jamie said...

I get those Canada people too. Plus, Germany,Italy and Spain. Weird. I'm your NE. lol

New MrsIngram said...

wow that sounds like an awful day ... actually I'm imagine how bad it could have been since you really never told the story .. but trust me I can imagine.

Goofball said...

I have no idea, but here's a Belgian statistic for your blog :)

Anonymous said...

How about Owen Sound... it's pretty remote :) I didn't see that on your list and I know I've checked your blog a few times this week. Should be far enough from Toronto to not be considered Toronto (about 200-250km north). Hope that helps to solve the mystery!