Sunday, November 04, 2007

Yeah it's the weekend

and my boys let me sleep in this morning. Well technically I was up with them at 6:30 but then Aaron let me go back to sleep once he got up. Either way it was after 10 when I was finally up for the day.
Thursday while I was cutting the pumpkins in half to bake them in the oven - you know, so I could use the insides for pie - I ended up jamming a sliver of pumpkin under the nail of my pointer finger of my dominant hand. It's not infected but it hurts like a mean sonofabitch! The pain literally kept me up until 1:30 last night. I have a feeling I'm going to lose the nail - I totally just shuddered while typing that.
Anyways, it was massive cleaning day at the Beck's. We put off taking the boys to see the Bee Movie until Sunday when it's supposed to be super cold. At least today the boys could play in the backyard while Aaron and I were working.
Hockey game was good - boy those Hitmen sure like to fight! I'm not sure if that surprised me more or if it was the two kids sitting in front of us that smuggled in a bottle of beer each. Aaron said they probably just taped it to their legs...hmm...how does he know this? Although I don't even think they enjoyed their smuggled goods - they looked way more concerned about getting caught. Ha ha, maybe that'll teach them.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

It's so nice when you get to sleep in, isn't it. I have lost that ability lately. Not quite sure why. It helps me get more done in the morning, but it's strange and new. I'm sure it won't last too long. You have to review, or let me know about, the Bee movie.