Monday, November 19, 2007

I'm in print ! B & W but still it's print, right?


Here is where you can read the article.


And the picture...hmmm..not what I was hoping for BUT at least my eyes are both looking the same way.


So, the article was well written although I would have liked to be referred to more as a private dayhome rather than unlicensed. I mean really, I meet the criteria of a "licensed" facility such as police check, social services check, first aid/CPR, and it's kid-proofed but I like setting my own hours, rates and not have to worry about big brother coming to pop in. What can I say? I like being my own boss.

Keeping with that theme...am I really my own boss? Hmm...not really if I have to answer to the parents but I like to believe that I interview them as much as they interview me. And I feel that for the most part we're more of a partnership.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Cool, Lesley's in print =) And I agree we are both looking out for what's best for the kids.

Jenn

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

your famous....well thats all the Mac girls being in print...I wonder if Dad has been????

Alberta said...

Of course Dad has...how could you forget the BSE crisis while he was in Kabul?

Looking good Lesley!

New MrsIngram said...

Hey I can't see it .. just not fast enough reading the updates I guess = (

Anonymous said...

Your a star *grin*!