Thursday, November 22, 2007

Bringin back the Thursday 13s

13 Things That Have Made My Day...over the last 24 hours

  1. Joseph eating all his lunch without protesting once - wahoo
  2. Having my contractor fight with Sears on my behalf - sigh of relief
  3. Alex keeping his Batman sweater clean while eating spaghetti
  4. Going Bunco shopping with Andrea
  5. Buying a favourite author's book for $4.99 less 10%
  6. Spending time with my nephew
  7. Donna's optical illusion email - I'm still smiling
  8. Numerous pats on the back for my news coverage
  9. Pecan Passion bubble bath from a girlfriend
  10. Buying a marble countertop for the bathroom bathroom $100 cheaper than original cost
  11. Getting an uninterrupted sleep
  12. Circling March 15th on my calendar for the annual Great Danes event - I'm on the A-list now
  13. Having everything for Joey's birthday party checked off my list

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad things are falling into place.