Thursday, November 15, 2007

Screw you Sears!

It's totally not their fault but our carpet/lino install was set for tomorrow - and now they've realized that they don't have all of our product in yet....

Once again,

Screw you Sears!!!!!

Not only did Aaron take tomorrow off just to be here to supervise the whole thing but I skipped out on my stamping class last night to help move/kick/drag our treadmill into the storage area (which will not be carpeted or linoed) and empty out the rest of the basement.

Those bastards...

So, now we're looking at sometime next week.

Who want's to be the one to break the news to Aaron? I sure don't...what makes a bad situation worse is that Aaron even phoned them on Saturday to confirm that it was all going down tomorrow like planned.

2 comments:

Alberta said...

Oh Dear! I'd be calling the company and talking to everyone and telling them to show me some love or lose my business forever...and that of my family!

Another example of poor customer service! Note to employers...if you have great people...PAY THEM WHAT THEY ARE WORTH or risk losing them and business.

Anonymous said...

Sears sucks.
I bought my stove,frigh.washer.dryer,snow blower...ect...ect...ect from sears over the years.Iwent 2 years without using my card and when i went to use it ,it was canceled and would have to re-apply for it.When i re-applied,i was denied.By the time i was done with them,thay just couldn't do enough for me.
uncle paul.