Friday, November 09, 2007

So much to blog about I have no idea where to start

This is going to seem like a random post but here goes:

Yesterday was uneventful - Alex was no longer singing out "Yeller yeller" if you know what I mean.

Today was a super busy day!

I had the pleasure of Jonathan's company for part of the day. He's such a funny little guy - and his big cousins sure enjoy him. Joey even rescued him out of his playpen which is a whole other story for another time. We had a very outdoorsy day as well. The weather was beautiful and the kids had spring fever! Coincidentally so does my cat.

And tonight was my Christmas Card Workshop. And oh what a night! It was a good group of women, lots of chit chat, lots of stamping - in a word- FAB-U-LOUS!

One of the girls is a Beauti-Control consultant and she offered to bring her mini-pedicure set for us to try. Well, we were kind of overwhelmed with card stuff so the only one who had a chance to test it was myself after everyone else had gone home. And oh my gawd - I could almost hear the angels singing in the background Hallelujah - it is also FAB-U-LOUS. I had every intention of doing a before and after shot and totally forgot to do the before shot but I ordered a kit for myself and one for my Dad - that's how much I LOVED it! I have pretty rough feet from spending a summer barefoot in the backyard and now they're smooth and silky - except for one spot. I intentionally left my big toe naked from the miracle creams just to be able to do a true comparison on how it does on callouses and it's un-freaking-believable. My feet are smooth as silk. ( except for my big toe )

Maybe at my next Ladies Night we can do mini-pedicures?!?

1 comment:

Allie said...

I really envy your passion for stamping and card making. I am probably one of the most creativly challenged persons you will ever meet.

Glad to hear that the little man is starting to feel better.