Saturday, November 24, 2007

It was a furry good time today!

I think this was the spotted gecko
Jonathan wasn't really too sure what to think of the reptiles
Here's Alex holding the bearded dragon for oh about 5 seconds before he started screaming like a little girl and dropped it. In my lap which almost made me scream like a girl...
Joey with the bearded dragon
Hmmm..I can't remember what this guy was called

The birthday boys' cake of his choice - they didn't have YuGiOh so pirates were his next choice. The cake was delish!
Do any of you guys re-use gift bags? Well, I do. This gift bag contained Alex's birthday gift from Danny , then it held the boys gift to Danny , and now it has held Danny & Jonathan's gift to Joey. I think we've started a long running joke. I can picture our 14 year old kids getting a beat up old Transformer gift bag and wondering WTF?
Here's Joey checking out the bunny and guinea pig.
Joey petting Cocoa. She was the only pet that had a name.
Joey and I playing with one of the kitties.

It was a great party! No accidents - from the pets or kids, phew. Joseph had lots of friends/family over for the party and it was awesome.


3 comments:

Alberta said...

Wow! What a great selection of possible pets. Has this put ideas into the boys' heads?

Glad it was a successful party.

Tracy said...

Just checking in (it has been a long time), and it looks like you and your family are doing great!!!
I am so glad to see that! In case I don't get back to your site before the holidays, I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas, and a safe and happy New Year!!!
Take Care!

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

If you hang on to the gift bag long enough...Transformers will be cool for the THIRD time!

Im sorry I had to miss the party...it looked like it was a success as usual.