Monday, November 12, 2007

I obviously spoke too soon

Alex is still...hmm..what's the word I'm looking for....liquidy? Yeah, I think that sums it up. I've been assured by the doc that he's fine - just has a bug to work through his system.

We had a whirlwind weekend with my folks. Friday night we stayed up chatting and scrabbling. Saturday Papa took Joey to a Beaver tour/hands on experience at The Military Museum. It was really good - I totally recommend it to anyone interested in military history.

Saturday night Aaron and I took Mom and Dad to Bolero's for a belated anniversary dinner. It was fab-u-lous!!! Picture it: you sit at your table with a little totem, if you turn it to green, servers come by with tons of different meats on skewers that they carve off of right at your table. And when you need a break you flip it to the red. Simple, isn't it? I was there for the beef and had filet mignon, ribeye, sirloin, bacon wrapped filet mignon, and pineapple and veggies. They also had chicken, lamb, pork ribs, pork sausages.... And there was also a cold/hot buffet of side dishes.

Simply amazing!
Papa and Joey
Saturday night at the Beck household, isn't he saucy everyone?
A family portrait, guess I could have cropped it a bit first - but I've been having a shortage of spare time lately so it'll have to do.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Ummmm the food sounds good, and like lots. I'm going to have to look into it.

See you Wednesday.

Jenn