Sunday, November 18, 2007

Meet Thing One and Thing Two


Last night Cindy and I went to R B Interiors to check out the Christmas launch and a girl could really go crazy there :o) I settled on these two guys after much debating on which two snowmen represent my boys the best. See the resemblance in the nose - just kidding.
Honestly, I don't think I was really in the Christmas mood until last night. Everywhere you looked Christmas Christmas Christmas! Fab-u-lous !
I seen quite a few things that would look great in our home BUT we're decorating the upstairs AND downstairs this year and I'm not sure exactly what I'll need, or what will go where. Know what I mean?
The past few years we've decorated for Christmas right after Joey's birthday but left the tree until the last minute. I just envision someone pulling off all the ornaments or pulling the tree down and with a house full of little kids why take the chance. BUT this year we're putting our tree in the basement now that it's almost complete - carpet will be installed Tuesday...grr..
So, I think I'll have to sort through what I've got and will then head back for a few more things.
Does anyone have a cool name for their basement other than 'basement'?

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm glad someone else is also so excited for Christmas. I would love to go crazy this year decorating, but, funds will not let me. Oh well, I'll just hit the clearance aisles after Christmas and be ready for next year!!

Also, other people call their basement the family room, rec room, etc.

Alberta said...

I think you should have the boys help name it...since it will be a family zone! Maybe Whidden???!