Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thursday 13

It's All About the Hair - The Good, The Bad and the Downright Nasty - in no particular order -


1.The poufy bangs - I'm the one in the black dress with the fushcia crushed velvet bodysuit underneath...oh yeah ladies...I'm dating myself here.


2.The blond hair...not so hot. and in a bob with bangs no less
3. Ah, the 'Blossom' hat - with bangs and bright pink lipstick. Yikes!
4. Perm #1. Who didn't want to look like Baby from Dirty Dancing?
5. Ewww...I think that was one of the first times I coloured my hair. I'm wearing those little cowboy boots that are really just shoes. 6. Pigtails are so cute on anyone! Okay, just kids, let's be honest I wouldn't look so hot with pigtails nowadays.7. My grad 'do. I did it all by myself and it was hottie hot hot. And of course this was a one-shot deal I've never been able to duplicate it again. 8. Grade 1 - Aaron and I watched Benchwarmers last night and I just about pee'd my pants when I came across my own mushroom cut pic.
9. This is more recent. I don't think I'm preg with Alex yet but still carrying the fat in the face...4 years later I think I'm still too. Bangs? Not so hot

10. Kathryn's wedding with my Gwen inspired bangs - they were super high and the sides all slicked back and the back part curly and all over the place

11. ...sigh...my summer hair, totally gorg, smooth and silky




12. ...I loved my hair this way so much it deserves 2 pictures


AND NOW....HERE's MY HAIRSTYLE TODAY

13. Curly, highlighted, lowlighted, and all over the place. I don't think I ever mentioned that I got a perm last month. Stop laughing, that's not a typo. I got a perm. The stylists laughed their asses off too. But in my defense I wanted a wave put in not a spiral perm. I ended up with something in between. If I goop it up and diffuse it it's curly but if it dries naturally and I brush it it's back to straightness but fuller. But my hairs been so traumatized that I can't even attempt a touch up to my roots. Gah, what a hair nightmare....







5 comments:

Alberta said...

#6 - who are those STRANGE people with you??????

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

check out the dress I am wearing in #6...and the dress you are wearing in #8...its the same dress! ha ha ha...

anyways...Jonathan thinks his Auntie Les looks great...

H

Anonymous said...

Haha Hair, The good the bad and the downright nasty huh, i thinkwe have all had our times for all of the above. I know this for a fact. dunno that i have so many hairstyles, long, short, layers. poofy things, and almost every color under the rainbow. I am so not brave enough or have enough pics to show it all of though, and no i didnt know you got a perm. oh speaking of hair....what should my next hair adventure be? anyone know?

Allie said...

You were definitely working it in the 80's!! And Blossom? I was thinking more along the lines of either Boy George or Tiffany.

I love the new do though!! Funny isn't it? I have that natural spiral kind of curl to my hair yet I cut it all off and want to straighten it every day.

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

suggestion...let Jeremy have his way!!! he is the family hair-dresser...n'est pas? or as "just Jack" would say...nescafe?

just about peed my pants when I heard him say that this mofning...so funny...love will and grace.