Saturday, November 17, 2007

Say Cheese!

"Reporter: So, how do you feel about me sending a photographer over to take your picture?

Me: Uh, will you give me enough time to brush my hair?"


What a great way to kick off the weekend, hey? I'll be sure to post my article - pending on what the pic looks like of course, haha.


Last night was Couples Bunco and Aaron and I kicked ass! Woot Woot! Michelle and Jon were sorely missed but Brett & Shannon were good subs. Aaron and I are hosting next month so we automatically get the hostess prize and we decided to up the $20 to $25/couple so each couple walks away with something.

Aaron and I would have won:
High Score
Last Bunco
and
Most Bunco's.
Potentially we could have cleaned house, so to speak.

Cindy came up with the fab idea of buying fancy alcohol for prizes, seeing as we're getting close to the holiday season of entertaining. We got Starbucks liquer and Caramel Bailey's...mmmm...not to mention a Baja Rosa shooter for each Bunco. Unfortunately for Aaron out of the 9 Bunco's we got 6 of them were mine :o)

Tonight is UFC night and I'm headed over to a Christmas launch of a home decor store in New Brighton this evening. I'll let you know the deets tomorrow!

No comments: