Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

13 Blogs I Read Frequently (if not Daily)

  1. My blog - have to see who's reading and what they're saying
  2. Lil Salmon House - that's my mom, I like to keep tabs on her too
  3. Posh News From the Valley - got to see if my sister has posted any new pics of my nephew
  4. Cheaty Celebrity Gossip - must get my daily dose of smut
  5. The Cheaty Monkey - a fab mom who loves her daughter aka the monkey
  6. My Life in a Nutshell - my blogger buddy Jenn, whom is also one of my dayhome parents. Jenn is the first blogger that I've met online first and then met in person
  7. The Ingram Family - got to check up on my girls...and JJ too
  8. My Circle of Family & Friends - the author Tracy is a funny, down to earth person who usually has some pretty good jokes and funny pictures and even some words of wisdom
  9. The Manley's Crazy Life - Natalie has 6 biological kids and 2 step children...all under the same roof, and a whole shwack of animals. Natalie and I went to school together, well actually she was in my sister's class but we still knew each other.
  10. Life In The Middle of Nowhere - My long time galpal Tina is the owner of this blog but doesn't update very frequently AHEM! That's a subtle hint Tina to update....
  11. The World As I Know It - try and follow this one...the author is my husbands' aunts' best friends' daughter. Did you get that?
  12. POSTSECRET - this is only updated on Sundays and some of them are creepy but sometimes life is creepy. This site is where the authors post postcards that have actually been made and mailed into them with a secret written on the back. I'm currently working on my own to send them...I'd keep you more informed but then it wouldn't be a secret if I told you about it, now would it?
  13. Our 3 Boys - my cousin Alli and her family. We weren't close growing up and now that we're all grown up we're kind of getting to know each other through our blogs

10 comments:

Alberta said...

Okay...here's my little secret...I read up to 150 blogs/daily! I have them all on my blogline account which highlights the ones with new posts. I have them divided into 'folders'...1 for family, 1 for crafting blogs and 1 for thinking type people. So when I'm waiting for the washer or dryer to finish their cycle, I'll catch up on a few new entries.

And YES, I do still have a life off the computer!

New MrsIngram said...

I actually read a ton of blogs myself. Alot of them pregnancy, mommy and infertility blogs from back when we were having a hard time making Joeye. I have to go check out this blogline thing though, it would be nice to know when blogs were updated without having to check them all, great idea!

MelComeau said...

I always check my e-mail, then blogs before I do anything else...

PostSecret is a favorite of mine... I check it every saturday night (hoping Frank posted early), every sunday, and evey friday to read any e-mails people may have wrote in about a secret... I even have the PostSecret book!

Jenn said...

Thanks for mentioning my blog. I do love reading blogs too (although not 150 =). I had no idea about the Post secret, I'll have to check it out.

Jenn

Michelle said...

Thanks Lesley! I read yours daily!

Blog said...

Awww...Thank you for reading both my blogs, Les! Makes me so happy! :)

Anonymous said...

*Pout*

Lesley said...

Okay okay! I read all of the family blogs but could only list 13...

Anonymous said...

Giggle Giggle *Grin*

Anonymous said...

150??? I have a hard time keeping up with 20 or so.