Wednesday, March 21, 2007

And I'm still feeling the love!



My starter collection of Willow Tree ornaments! I LOVE THEM!



My goofy Joseph! Actually today he's going by Joey, I can't keep up!



Child labour can't start too young can it? Alex has taken a liking to washing all the lunch dishes and I'm going with it!




Another special delivery today from a very special auntie of mine! So, two days in a row now I've had to try and explain to all the kiddies that I'm crying because I'm so happy (versus being injured or having hurt feelings).
LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the willow trees..I have a couple by self mom sells them what ones do you have? I have brothers and together.
Alli

Brenda said...

I see them in the mall all the time. They are very pretty and I've seen some really nice theme ones as well. This should make B Days and special occasions easy to buy for now. As long as you post the ones you have, that way you won't get two of the same

Anonymous said...

I have a collection of Willow Trees as well, I just love them, simple & elagent.
Glad to hear you had another great day.
Krista.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you liked them. Monica also has a collection of them and I think that they are so cute.
Love from your Auntie