Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Guess who was WOOT WOOT-ing all night???

Not me, it was AARON!!!

Great concert, not much of a stage performance but Nelly can definitely sing! Jon Levine was the opener and not so good. Saukrates was also opening and wasn't that good but he did sing with Nelly (Promiscuous) and did an aiight job of it.
One of Nelly's female vocalists sang "Sexyback" and was freaking a-ma-zing!

Our permits for the Garage-mahal have been approved! Yeah, so once the gourd has thawed the mudpies will be flying all over the yard. I'm hoping it's a simple/quick process for the dayhome kiddies. It's not easy to walk all the kids to the park, it's do-able but not easy. Tonight we're going to look for a playhouse to add to the backyard. Much to my chagrin we've nixed the hot tub plans. I can't get home insurance for the daycare with the hot tub so we're just going to wait until I'm finished with the dayhome which won't be for quite awhile. We're still deciding on Baby 3 and if that happens then I'll stay at home until they're in school for sure.

Hope you're having a happy HUMP day!

And one more thing, how often should you call someone and leave a message before giving up and waiting for them to call you? (I've been doing this for almost two weeks now/every other day) If you're reading this (you know who you are) then pick up the phone or email me....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey if your meaning me im sorry. we just got home at 8:30 this evening. went on a road trip in a big red truck, and were insanely busy this weekend picking up and dropping off miss Em.amonst other things. I'll call you tomorrow. :)

Lesley said...

Uh yeah I meant you! Chat with you tomorrow!

Tracy said...

Glad you had fun at your concert! I like Nelly! I checked out your previous posts, love the drawing by the way! Happy Hump Day!

New MrsIngram said...

Phew I'm so glad it's not me .. I never check my messages ...

Anonymous said...

A-ha Mon-Tee-Ca I knew you never checked you messages.

LOL
Just kidding.