Monday, March 12, 2007

Next year Joseph is wearing WHITE for picture day!


After last year's fiasco when I dressed Joseph in gray camoflauge which totally worked with the camo'ish background the photographer had I swore I wouldn't make the same mistake again.
Well, I screwed that one up!
Once again, we received a notice 'claiming' that they would be using a 'traditional blue background' and once again I believed them.
I picked out some chocolatey cords and a coordinating spiderman shirt, and if it weren't for the red sleeves I don't think you'd see Joe at all...
Next year, it's definitely going to be white!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can never go wrong with white on picture day except for the fact that they get it very dirty playing at recess.. Good luck for next year.
Alli

Anonymous said...

Thats too bad, do they do re-takes at Josephs school? MAybe next year you should send him with a change of shirt and a note for the teacher to get him to change if it doesn't work with the back ground!
Krista.
p.s Thanks for the meat loaf tip, I'll look for the package when I grocery shop tomorrow night!

Alberta said...

No matter what...that's a great smile Joseph! See you soon!

Love Nannie

Anonymous said...

With your luck you will dress him in white and the background will be white....lol.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.