Sunday, March 25, 2007

I'm retiring the "WOOT WOOT"

After hearing Aaron say it over and over this weekend (totally making fun of me) I've decided to come up with a better expression. I have no idea what mind you, but it's got to be better.
Tuesday night is VIBEFEST featuring Nelly Furtado Woot Wo...almost slipped up already (not a good sign) and Friday night is Bunco night with my girls so I'm sure by next Saturday I'll have something new to say.

I've got an upcoming bridal shower next weekend and I'm looking for the TOP 20 SONGS TO MAKEOUT TO. I have almost 100 readers per day so if each of you can take 30 seconds out of your day to comment - anonymously is okay - that would help me out!

Love you guys!

PS-The boys had a lovely time with Auntie Kathryn this weekend and Aaron and I had a romantic dinner (and then evening of house cleaning, it's re-decorating time at the Beck household) and night without the boys. LOVE LOVE LOVE sleepovers for my boys!

10 comments:

New MrsIngram said...

Make out songs .. wow I'm going to have to put some thought into that one. Do you have any idea how long it has been since I've made out .. well I'm six months pregnant do the math. Haha just kidding. I'm drawing a complete blank here what's up with that?!? An old fave would be Sexual Healing .. I've always loved that song though. Geez I'm really going to have to think about this one!

New MrsIngram said...

Oh wait and that song by Sade that I used in my wedding video .. Definite make out song!

New MrsIngram said...

It's called "By your side" by Sade - sorry I'm filling up your comments all by myself this morning. I obviously need to go find someone to talk to you today.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lesley,

Man your blogs are very amusing I must say...lol..I laughed pretty hard over your conversation with the girl inquiring about the babysitters job..very funny.
Make out songs, well you would think since I am newly married I would have a few but one that comes to mind is "total eclipse of the heart". I am an 80's fanatic and consider this song a classic. Just a thought. Have a good day!

Deidre

Anonymous said...

She's Like the Wind - Dirty Dancing
Unchained Melody - Ghost

Julie said...

Hi, I'm Julie, Nat's friend.. I would have to go with " Closed my eyes forever " Lita Ford & Ozzy Osbourne... Really 80's, but who doesn't love the 80's ?!?

Anonymous said...

Almost Paradise from Footloose. Apparently most of us haven't forgot about the eighties!

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

Jeff was teen club DJ...3 fast songs then 1 slow...here they are

BIG LOVE by fleetwood mac (Jeff sang the chorus and I just about peed my pants...so funny)

BABE by styx

Jeff will probably think of a few more on the way to your house to BBsit the boyz...

H

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

look in your eyes by Streetheart...

I dont know that song...

Anonymous said...

Keith Sweat-Make it Last Forever (an 80's favorite)...any of the old slow stuff by Keith Sweat, Al B Sure (probably didn't spell that right), Jodieci, Boys to Men, etc.