Sunday, March 18, 2007

Some quality time together!

Here's my baby Alex - please ignore the hot pink water gun he attached himself to this weekend
Ooooh, look at me....just call me Pochahontas!

So, I'm re-thinking the kick-ass shoes I wore to the Great Dames event last Saturday where I danced my ass off until the early hours of the morning. A week later and I still have huge sores (open sores at that) on my tender tootsies. Mom and I did some power shopping yesterday with the help of Thing One and Thing Two and I bought some silver bandaids to help promote moist healing which is supposedly the fastest way to heal sores like this. Yowsa!

Note to Tina: the silver bandaid insert says that a lot of people commonly mistake a silver allergy with a nickel allergy and a pure silver allergy is extremely rare. But nickel is often used in jewellry/watches and stuff because it's a harder metal. Not that I'm calling you a liar or anything but it's food for thought. Just looking out for you kid! LOL!

And Aaron made a new BF this weekend, besides Dad of course. Steve is a buddy of Dad's and the boys went to the zoo for some green beer on Saturday and traded war stories and such. Then they came back for a few more cocktails, and then some tequila shooters and then it started to go downhill. Not mentioning names but some boys went to bed early on Saturday while Mom and I watched chick flicks with Thing One and Thing Two.

Hope you all had a fun St. Paddy's Day!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so do the bandaides have nickel in them or just silver?? I'm allergic to nickle so I don't want to try them if they do.. who are Thing 1& 2? Your boys??
Alli

Tracy said...

How cute is Alex!! Sounds like you had fun shopping & enjoyed the weekend!

Alberta said...

This just goes to show that boys play differently than girls...we have staying power!!!!